20120326

kshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you ever think, "If not now, not ever," then it's probably worth happening never. I stole for the first time in five years two days ago. I stole medicine because the greatest medicine to ever happen to my work, and i think that means me, couldn't afford her own medicine, because she bought me medication. We've been living poor but not impoverished for three years now. It may become both because we're both leaving, unabashedly. The bay is poisoning me, mom.

Are you coming back to Madrid soon? If you don't want to, maybe we can meet in Berlin and live there a while. Would you want me there? Did you like my new piece? I'm going to write you back soon. The new screenplay is about you. Especially the part about never looking in a girl's purse. Thank you for the critiques-- I'm rewriting it right now. Are you coming back to Madrid soon? Are you coming back? Are you coming? Are you?

"I know that it is not necessary to love like this. There are people who do not love like this. He does not love like this. Most people do not love like this. But I love like this, and Shiva loves like this, so I know that I am not entirely alone in my lot, we are just some tribe, some weird archaic tribe, the people who love too much, and save nothing, but nothing, for themselves."

Did you read Sean's new screenplay? Did you like it? Is the part with the girl, with the sensual legs, in bed, about you? What parts are about you? Did he let you read it? Do you miss Madrid? Are you coming back? I thought you couldn't wait to leave. Come back soon. Come back. Are you coming?

I'll let you know. I don't know. I'll see you soon. I'll see you. We'll see.

"Puking up collard greens." "Alabaster." "Problem." "Unwilling." "Making the stone stony." "A good impression" "Don't get up for running"""Run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go gogogogo chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment