20101031

Winter yours

Winter you’re the lover who taught me how good it feels to be cradled in a chokehold while being fucked. Sometimes there’s so much of you going on all at once. Sometimes your foggy breath and dripping sweat are salty like the sea near my town and its lovely, it blows all around me as you blow into my neck so rough. But sometimes you thrash too wildly about and it’s strange because I know you’ve done this so many times before. When this happens and you start gauging me with your wet tongue I wonder when it will be over and remember why I don’t shave my legs for you in particular like I will for the sensuality of your brothers. But then you always remember to choke me Winter and its insidious too. Your cloudy fingers tinged with gray work their way across the skyline of my collarbone and shoulders and wrap themselves around my vocal cords. Sometimes you’re softer than others but I like it most when I can’t shake it off even the next day. When you choke me like that Winter it’s like blacking out and all your thrashing isn’t even noticeable anymore. When you grab my throat like that Winter all I can feel is you moving in and out and around my flesh and bones. Sometimes in all that movement there’s a black space of swallowing movement really and you Winter feel warmer than all the rest when you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment