20101227

Teaching a Toddler(A woman-child?) the Manners(Manipulations?) of Love(Jealousy?)

please dont drink with her please dont think with her
something can happen some things i can do better i think
that i think better i think those things can happen
between you and between us things happen different than
the differences between you and that child, that girl
if you please please me first please

excuse me do not forget me excuse me no neglecting me
recuse yourself from all social niceties if you will
that require your nice manners, that refuse your nice & neat neglect of an ex
lover love her? lover it's unexcuseable
excuses are to me the lover's niceties of neglect

i beg your pardon darling please pardon my vanity
the tenacity of my unpardonable envy is begging
for the salve of you pardoning yourself from seeing an old darling
who is going to beg for the pardon, my king, of that wound
(on your chest) i pardoned myself from life to be a salve for
part based on you darling, part based on your pardon of my audacity

oh i thank you oh how i will for all things thank you
the blank hues of days you thank her for filling i will shade in
in shady willow tree caves i will thank you for the hue
of pointsettias poisioning your cheeks oh thank god for you

No comments:

Post a Comment